*Include Callas Eyelash Adhesive Clear
• Keep out of reach from children.
• Stop using if irritation or rash occurs.
• If contact with eyes: Remove contact lenses if applicable and immediately flush eyes with room temperature water for at least 15 min while keeping eyes open.
• If contact with skin: Wash thoroughly for five minutes with soap and room temperature water.
• If any other symptoms occur, immediately contact a physician.
1.Store kit in a cool and dark place, away from fridge and sunlight.
2. Keep containers tightly closed.
3. Do not use if eyelashes are broken and brittle.
4. Use within 6 months of opening solutions.
5. After perming, eyelash growth serum may be used to nourish and repair eyelashes.
How to Use
1. Use the cleanser to clean off any oil, dust, and makeup residue. Observe thickness and length of eyelashes then select suitable lift pad. (Lift pad can also be trimmed to fit onto eyelid)
2. Apply lash glue onto lift pad and wait until semi-dry before applying onto the eyelid. (Place lift pad along the roots of your eyelash and hold until it adheres)
3. Apply lash glue onto the lift pad. Use the lift tool or toothpick to carefully lift eyelash to stick onto pad making sure they are not stacked on top of each other.
4. Use a cotton swab to apply perm solution to eyelash. Cover with plastic wrap for about 8-13 minutes (8 minutes for thinner lashes and 13 minutes for thicker eyelash)
5. Use a new cotton swab to apply the fixation solution to the eyelash. Cover with plastic wrap for about 8-13 minutes. Carefully remove solution residue with lift tool or cotton swab.
6. Use a new cotton swab to apply the nutrition solution to the eyelash for 5 minutes.
7. Use a new cotton swab with cleaner solution to clean off remaining residue, glue and lift pad from eyelash.